In WHISPERING PINES INN LLC, you can continue to live the life you choose, with the added peace of mind of living in a warm, friendly community where you will feel completely at home.
The decision to move into an assisted living community is not always easy. But at WHISPERING PINES INN LLC, we are here with you every step of the way. We are here to make sure that you understand your options and that you have everything you need to make a decision that’s right for you.
We offer a wide array of services to meet the varying needs of our clients. To learn more about each service, please click on each item to be redirected to its respective page.
Additional Services Provided
We also offer additional services, including:
- Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s Care
- Assistance with daily grooming, dressing, and bathing
- Activity programs to enhance the physical, emotional, and intellectual need of the residents
- Daily morning exercises, bingo, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, and other events
- Assistance with ordering, picking-up, and dispensing prescription, and over-the-counter medications
- Ordering protective undergarments, arrange oxygen/nebulizer set-up, physician-ordered half-bed rails, etc.
- Scheduling doctor, dentist, optometrist, therapist, and other medical appointments
- Transport van with a wheelchair lift (transportation provided during office hours from 8:00am – 5:00pm)
- Personal escort to medical appointments within the Hollister area
- Personal escort/assistance to/from the dining room or restrooms and stroll through the park
- Weekly manicure and beauty salon services by a professional beautician
At WHISPERING PINES INN LLC, our goal is to help our residents live their life to the fullest, regardless of their health or condition. Each resident is treated as an individual whose dignity, personal values, and life experiences are to be respected.
Here to Help
Would you like to see our community first-hand? Set an Appointment now to schedule a visit!
If you have other service-related inquiries and concerns, please contact us at 831-245-5188 for assistance.